1. You only have one pair of eyes. Once lost,
eyesight cannot be replaced.
2. Unlike your teeth, your eyes do not usually
hurt when something is wrong.
3. The eye examination can detect early signs
of potentially blinding eye conditions so they
can be treated.
4. The earlier a problem is detected the greater
the chance of successful treatment. This is
particularly true for young children and the elderly.
5. The eye examination can detect health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and brain tumours.
6. An eye examination checks if your eyesight needs correcting with spectacles.
7. Good quality vision means working and playing better and safer - in fact it means a better quality of life.
8. For young people, good eyesight is vital to learning. An eye examination can detect vision problems which may affect school performance.
9. Failing eyesight is often taken for granted as people get older, however by having an eye examination and remedying problems in eyesight, older people can improve their quality of life significantly.
10. Poor eyesight is dangerous. Are you sure you reach the legal requirements for driving?
|Free Reading Spectacles when you purchase new varifocals|
|Complete Spectacles from £49.00|
|Designer Spectacles from £99.00 complete|
|Kids Go Free|
|Newcastle Instore Offers|
|Morpeth Instore Offers|
|RVI Instore Offers|
|Types of Contact Lenses|
|Contact Lens Training|
|Do's and Don'ts of contact lens wear|
|Contact Lens Schemes|
|The Right Frame|
|Designer Spectacle Ranges|
|1 Hour Glazing|
|The Eye Examination|
|10 Reasons for an eye examination|
|Common Eye Conditions|
|Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)|
|Eye Health For Diabetics|
|What is Presbyopia|
|Are you a danger on the roads|
|Red Eye or Conjunctivitis|
|Flashes and Floaters|
|Screening - OCT|
|Unsubscribe - Paperless Reminders|
|Unsubscribe - Mailing List|